Rights and Duties of the Members and the office bearers of the Executive Body
- President will preside over the General Body and Executive Body meetings.
- President may delegate his powers to Vice- President or Secretary for proper functioning.
- President may act on behalf of the Executive Body.
- He/they will perform such powers delegated to Him/them in writing by the President.
- In the absence of the President, the senior most Vice-president will preside over the meetings, and exercise his powers.
- He will act as Executive Officer to coordinate the Activities of the Society.
- He will be responsible for all correspondence on behalf of ISEB.
- He will scrutinize all expenditures.
- He will incur expenditure up to a limit as prescribed from time to time by the Executive Body.
- He will maintain membership records, minute books and correspondence file.
D. Additional Secretary
- To assist the Secretary in day to day work and to exercise the power of Secretary in his absence.
- They will help Secretary in all matters of ISEB
- Treasurer will be responsible for collection of membership fee and other dues.
- He will furnish the accounts of ISEB to General Body and the Executive Body.
- He will maintain cash book, membership and monthly income and expenditure records (voucher files).
- He will be getting the financial records audited.
G. ADVISORY BODY
An advisory body, comprising of eminent scientists, social workers and administrators, who
have distinguished themselves in the area of environmental research/education/awareness, is
constituted to advise and guide the Society from time to time. The members of the Advisory
body have all executive power including the voting right.
The President ISEB will nominate these members on the advice of the Executive Body.